Harder Releases End of Year Report Highlighting Major Wins for Central Valley
WASHINGTON – Representative Josh Harder (CA-10) today released a comprehensive end of year report detailing his accomplishments on behalf of the Central Valley in his first year in office. The report details Rep. Harder’s legislative work, constituent services, and federal investments returned to the district in his first year in office.
“We’ve gotten an incredible amount done for the Valley by working across the aisle and staying focused on what really matters – delivering for my bosses – my constituents in the Valley,” said Rep. Harder. “We’ve got more work to do next year, and I look forward to building on the successes we secured in my first year in office.”
Highlights from the report include:
- Returned over $500,000 to more than 1,000 Central Valley residents who were owed payments by the VA, Medicare and Social Security, and the IRS
- Passed eight pieces of legislation through the House of Representatives
- Passed an additional six pieces of legislation through committees
- Brought over $20 million in federal investments to the Central Valley
- Held 18 town halls, 18 office hours events, and five telephone town halls with over 15,000 callers
The report also outlines Rep. Harder’s top priorities for 2020, which include protecting and growing our water supply, expanding access to health care while cutting costs, combating homelessness, and continuing to work across the aisle and remain accessible.
A web version of this release is available here.