Our office offers a number of services of assistance to residents.  Find more information on available services or how to place a request for assistance below.

Your suggestions will help Rep. Harder advocate for the programs that best serve the needs of our community.
Fill out the online form to request a Congressional Commendation or a Presidential Greeting for someone living in our district.
Purchase U.S. flags through our office. You may also request the flags purchased through our office be flown over the Capitol.
Resources for people seeking information on or assistance applying for Federal Grants.

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 10th Congressional District of California can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to our office.

Information and instruction for people seeking an internship in either the Washington DC or a district office.
Information and instruction for people seeking nomination to a U.S. Military Academy. You may also fill out a form requesting a military academy nomination.
I’ll be in Tracy hosting drive through office hours on April 6th as part of my 2021 Listening Tour.
All tickets are provided to constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances.

Town Halls are an opportunity for Rep. Harder to hear directly from our community. Rep. Harder is working to set a new standard of accessibility so every person in the Central Valley has the representation they deserve. In addition, Rep. Harder and his staff are available to assist with any problem folks in the Central Valley have including issues with their social security benefits, Medicare and Medicaid services or Veterans benefits. Rep. Harder is here to help – give him a call at 209-579-5458.