Harder Releases End of Term Report Highlighting Wins for Central Valley
WASHINGTON – Representative Josh Harder (CA-10) released an End of Term Report highlighting his wins for the Central Valley in his first term in office. The report details his work on behalf of his constituents – ranging from legislative wins to assistance with casework.
“My job is to get things done for folks at home– and we had a lot of success in our first term doing that by working alongside Republicans and Democrats alike,” said Rep. Harder. “I look forward to building on this record of success in the next Congress.”
Highlights from the report include:
- Wrote and passed five pieces of legislation into law
- Helped over 4,000 constituents one-by-one and returned over $20 million in owed payments.
- Secured $14 million for water projects in the Valley – including first federal dollars for a new project in 50 years.
- Cosponsored the most bills with Republicans than any other Democrat in the House.
- Held 18 in person town hall events and eight telephone town hall events after Covid started.