Harder Public Schedule: Next Stops on his 2021 Listening Tour
MODESTO — Today, Representative Josh Harder (CA-10) announced the next stops on his 2021 Listening Tour. On Monday, March 29th, Rep. Harder will host a press conference alongside veteran leaders announcing new benefits he passed into law for those exposed to Agent Orange. This event will take place on National Vietnam War Veterans Day. On Tuesday, March 30th, he will visit John B Allard Middle School in Ceres with Superintendent Scott Kuykendall to discuss school reopening and new funds coming through the American Rescue Plan. Afterward he will visit Familia Farmacia to discuss vaccination efforts for the Valley’s Latino community. And on Thursday, April 1st he will speak at Blue Diamond’s green certification ribbon cutting.
The following events are open to members of the media. For more information and to RSVP, email Andrew at Andrew.Mamo@mail.house.gov. All events will follow proper masking and social distancing guidelines.
More events will be announced in the coming days.
Monday, March 29
3:00 PM (new time): Rep. Harder Announces New Benefits for Veterans at Press Conference on National Vietnam War Veterans Day
- Rep. Harder and veteran leaders will announce new benefits he secured for Vietnam Veterans exposed to Agent Orange on March 29th, National Vietnam War Veterans Day
- To read more about the policy win for veterans, click here
- Location: Stanislaus Veterans Center, 3500 Coffee Rd #19, Modesto
Tuesday, March 30
11:45 AM: Rep. Harder visits John B Allard Middle School
- Rep. Harder will tour the school and discuss the American Rescue Plan’s impact on reopening efforts with Superintendent Scott Kuykendall
- Note: Photo and video will be limited to Rep. Harder, Superintendent Kuykendall, other school leaders, and school facilities. Photo and video of students will not be permitted.
- Location: 3113 Mitchell Road, Ceres
1:30 PM: Rep. Harder visits Community Vaccine Distribution Site at Familia Farmacia
- Rep. Harder will be discussing vaccination efforts in the Valley’s Latino community and other underserved populations. To read more about Familia Farmacia’s vaccine distribution efforts, click here
- Location: Familia Farmacia 1757 Crows Landing Road, Modesto
Thursday, April 1
9:00 AM: Rep. Harder Speaks at Blue Diamond Ribbon Cutting Celebrating Green Certificate
- Rep. Harder will congratulate Blue Diamond Growers on their efforts to become Green Certified through the California Green Business Network-Stanislaus program. He will also take a tour of the Blue Diamond plant.
- Location: Blue Diamond Growers, 4743 Nutcracker Lane, Modesto